Body Transformation 2020 >>> Ultimate slimming bundles up to 65% off! Shop now
Slimming down made easier with a drink full of active soluble fibre.
Active soluble fibre to keep you feeling full. Goodbye hunger, hello weight loss!
The ultimate e-book for an even smoother weight-loss journey and guaranteed results.
Contents: 15 sachets for 15 days
PsylliSlim helps you lose weight faster by aiding your digestion. The fibre:
- improves the absorption of nutrients
- helps with weight loss
- contributes towards faster digestion and regularity
- increases satiety
REGULATE YOUR DIGESTION, REGULATE YOUR WEIGHT
PsylliSlim helps you lose weight by fixing your digestion:
See pounds melt away as your digestion improves
Makes you regular
Stops hunger pangs
Regulates blood sugar levels
ACTIVE FIBRES FOR GUARANTEED RESULTS
Active soluble fibre allows nutrients, such as sugar (glucose), to enter the bloodstream but at the same time regulate their levels. Inulin feeds good gut bacteria.
Psyllium swells up in the intestine, binds to harmful substances and keeps the contents of the intestine moving along. Aside from powdered psyllium husks, PsylliSlim also contains a cutting-edge bilberry fruit extract, produced with a spray-drying process with zero-added chemicals. This helps keep the ingredients in their best raw form, preserving their aroma and flavour. The function of bilberries is to maintain a functioning intestinal flora that increases efficient nutrient absorption.
We also added the extract of chicory root that contains prebiotic inulin, which feeds good intestinal bacteria. It helps optimum digestion and the slimming process.
PsylliSlim won't give you any gas or bloating! Make sure to drink plenty of water on the days that you take it.
Contents: 15 sachets for 15 days
Psyllium husk powder, bilberry fruit extract, chicory root extract, bulking agent: maltodextrin, acidity regulator: citric acid, anti-caking agent: rice concentrate, sweetener: sucralose.
The recommended daily intake is 1 sachet dissolved in a glass of water, 30 minutes before a meal. It is advisable to drink another glass of water immediately afterwards. Drink plenty of fluids during the day.
If you are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the product ingredients or use medication, consult your doctor before use. This product is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, which are important.
Keep out of the reach of children! Store in a cool, dry place at temperatures below 25°C.
NET WEIGHT: 105 g
1. L. Leung, T. Riutta, J. Kotecha, W. Rosser. (2011). Chronic Constipation: An Evidence-Based Review. JABFM vol.24 no.4. Available at: http://www.jabfm.org/content/24/4/436.short
2. S. Eswaran, J. Muir, W. Chey. (2013). Fiber and Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders. Am J Gastroenterol 2013; 108:718–727. Available at: http://www.nature.com/ajg/journal/v108/n5/abs/ajg201363a.html
3. J. Wärnberg, A. Marcos, G. Bueno, L. A. Moreno. (2009). Functional benefits of psyllium fiber supplementation. Current topics in nutraceutical research Vol. 7, No. 2. Available at: https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/36128143.pdf
4. C. Wong, P. J. Harris, L. R. Ferguson. (2016). Potential Benefits of Dietary Fibre Intervention in Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2016, 17(6), 919. Available at: http://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/17/6/919/htm
5. J. W. McRorie Jr., N. M. McKeown. (2016). Understanding the Physics of Functional Fibers in the Gastrointestinal Tract: An Evidence-Based Approach to Resolving Enduring Misconceptions about Insoluble and Soluble Fiber. Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Volume 117, Issue 2. Available at: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S221226721631187X